I have a cool marketing quiz for you to see where you can improve *your* business.
I personally believe that our business is only as strong as our weakest link. (Just one more reason to outsource to someone better than us at doing certain tasks.)
So I think this quiz can really help you to find out what your weakest link is so you can tackle it in 2012… and win.
You do not need to enter your name or email address to take this marketing quiz, so be completely honest and you’ll get personalized feedback.
You’ll find the marketing quiz here:
Click to Find out your Marketing IQ Level – and How You Can Improve It!
The free quiz is a precursor to show you how joining NAMS can help you, whether you’re a beginner or even a more advanced student like I am. (I learn a bunch EVERY time I go!)
The questions are:
1. What’s your online business experience?
2. Do you have a niche?
3. Do you have a website or blog?
4. Do you get traffic to your sites?
5. Are you building segmented lists?
6. Do you sell other people’s products online?
7. Do you sell your own products online?
8. Do you have multiple streams of online income on a regular basis?
9. Do you work too hard on each of your sites every day?
10. What’s your current income level from your online business?
There are 4 options for each from “No” to “Sometimes” to “Occasionally” to “Always”. You’ll get a rating back (again, anonymously) – with advice for each of the questions above, based upon your answers. I hope you like it and it helps you to get a clearer picture of where to focus in 2012.
Here’s the link again:
Click here -> Find out What your Marketing IQ Is – and How to Improve It!