One of my LEAST favorite tasks to do is researching online. (I usually outsource it to my helpers.)
Have you ever tried to research other sites that might be interested in being affiliates for you?
Or find places to advertise?
Or look for sites where you could be a guest blogger?
Or track down JV partners?
It’s a royal pain in the butt. But, now, it’ll be a lot easier, thanks to Neil Shearing who invented the “Internet Success Spider” software.
In December 2008 he took his Spider software off the market, despite having sold over $300,000 worth!
Neil then improved the software and relaunched it as a FREE download.
See for yourself. Just click here to get your free copy of this software.
I strongly suggest you go and grab a copy of the Spider right now, in case Neil changes his mind – if you’re ever planning to research advertising, competition, JV partners, or find affiliates in the near future.
All you have to do is download the free software, type in a few keywords (or the link of a competitor), then it’ll search and spit out your results. Save the info and start contacting the sites or print it out.
I already grabbed my free copy and am playing with it now, too.
I hope you enjoy this freebie.
PS. Some ways that I’ll be using this software are…
1. Contacting sites who might be interested in being interviewed.
2. Contacting sites that might be interested in interviewing me.
3. Contacting sites that might wish to donate to contests.
4. Contacting sites that might like my prizes donated to their contests.
5. Contacting sites that might like to be affiliates for me.
6. Contacting sites that might like to publish my articles.
7. Contacting sites that might like my rebrandable reports.
8. Contacting sites to offer an added bonus to their download or thank you pages.
And, that’s just off the top of my head. What are you using it for? 🙂