As I mentioned yesterday,Â I just upgraded my Comment Luv Plugin â€“ so that you can choose which of your blog posts you would like to feature when leaving a comment.
What is CommentLuv?
Well, it is a WordPress plugin that allows you to feature your commenters more and give them a little extra love.
There is a free version and an upgraded version, as well that you can see here:Â Comment Luv Plugin
Show Me an Example of CommentLuv.
For instance, here is a comment made yesterday on my post about working from home for long periods of time (like weeks or months). Notice the red arrow. William got an extra link directly to his most recent blog post.
So, what does this mean to me if I’m using blog commenting as a traffic method?
If you are leaving blog comments in an effort to generate more traffic to your site, you can do two things.
1. Write really sexy headlines.
2. Comment on blogs that have CommentLuv enabled.
The combination of the two can attract more traffic from the efforts that you’re already putting in.
How do you find blogs that have CommentLuv installed and enabled?
That’s where I’m going to help. I started three lists on List.ly that can become valuable resources – with your help.
THESE LISTS ARE INTERACTIVE! That means that you can click “Like” and add your favorite blogs, too!
How do you Add your Blog to these Lists?
Do you want to attract more commenters to your blog? If so, you’ll want to add your blog to my lists.
First, you figure out which list is most relevant to you.
- If there is a list above where your blog fits, keep reading.
- If I haven’t created a list for your genre, leave a comment and I just may do so and add it here if there’s enough people in that niche/market.
Once you’ve figured out which list you want to add your blog to, it’s simple.
1. Click on the “Add to List” button. It’s big and pink. You can’t miss it.
2. Choose “Item with Link” option.
3. Enter your URL and hit “Go”.
4. Fill in the blanks.
- Choose a picture. (If you don’t have a good option, you can edit after you save.)
- Item Name – remember this is a link to your site for SEO, but you also want good copy.
- Item Note – a sexy little description to make people click (I recommend you enter one.)
- Tags – optional, but always nice.
5. Click “Add Item”.
Do you Like my List.ly Lists?
You can embed any of my lists on your blogs – free. Share great interactive content with your readers – and be the “go to” expert in your field.
1. Bookmark this page so that you can come back in the future and find blogs where you should comment.
2. Install CommentLuv and then add your blog to the List.ly lists if you wish.
3.Â Leave a comment below to tell me if you use blog commenting as a strategy – and how it’s working for you or if you have questions or tips.
That’s all for today.
Yes, there will be more lists coming… I’ve got to learn how to use this thing if I’m going to be able to recommend it in the future.
Have a beautiful day. You deserve it.
Are you Ready to Learn More Tips to Make
Blogging Faster and More Productive?