Welcome to another episode of the Online Business Success Cast.
This week, I have Debbie O’Grady, with me.
The audio recording of our interview is in this blog post. Just look for the “play” button and listen. It’s free! Also, be sure to check out all of the resources listed below.
If you’re not familiar with Debbie yet, learn more here:
My clients call me “The Queen of Accountability” because I help them get focused, get more done and make more money!
I work with coaches who want to add accountability to their existing program and I also work with Individuals who know accountability can help them accomplish their goals.
Find Debbie on the web at “The Queen of Accountability“.
Step 1: Check out these Essential Tools and Resources for Online Business Success Mentioned in this Show:
All links will open in a new window and not interfere while you’re listening to the audio.
- Beachpreneurs Ladies Only Mastermind Retreat – Where Debbie and I got to know each other better.
Tools Debbie mentioned during this call:
- Google Calendar
- Web Hosting: Debbie uses HostGator. I use them, plus I recommend MomWebs.com (for newbies especially) or LiquidWebs (for big users).
- For Password Management: Debbie uses Roboform. (I useLastPass)
A few of Debbie’s key points:
- Hire a Coach. (Here’s How to Find and Hire a Business Coach.)
- Have an Accountability Coach. Your friends are not the best people to hire to do this. You can book a time to talk with Debbie at GetOnTrackConversation.
- Attend Live Events. (I recommend NAMS as a great place to start.)
Step 2: Listen to the Interview.
Be sure to listen to the entire interview.
Step 3: Learn More from Debbie
Head over here to check out…
Step 4: Share the Love.
If you liked this interview, don’t keep it to yourself. Share the link with some friends. (Pretty please.) 🙂
Step 5: Make Sure you Don’t Miss a Thing.
Either sign up for my blog updates over there –>
Or grab my feed on iTunes so you can get lots more free interviews just like this one. (Please leave a glowing review while you’re at it.) 🙂
Step 6: Get a free link on my blog
Please post your comments below after you listen to the interview. Show Debbie the love so I can continue to get great guests like her.
Plus, of course, you can include your URL and your Twitter ID in the appropriate fields when you comment, as always.
Thanks again for being part of my business and my day. I’m looking forward to hearing what you learned and will apply from this interview.
PS. Would you Like to Start a Podcast like Mine and Have Cool People on your Show? If you can make a telephone call, you can have a podcast, too: Click here -> How to Start a Podcast