Kelly McCausey tagged me and asked Why Do I Blog?
1. I like to use blogging as a method of controlled interaction. As opposed to a forum, you can control the flow of discussion a bit more. For instance, on a blog you can easily ask a question and visitors can pop in to add their thoughts. It’s different than a forum, in that, the conversation stays on topic.
2. Another great use of a blog is for training. It’s just so easy to post information — videos, audios, q&a. A blog, I recently started for my client, Jimmy D. Brown.
3. A third reason I blog is that I can archive my newsletters here for people who’ve missed them in email (or who didn’t get them because of email deliverability issues).
4. I love the traffic a blog can bring. If you blog regularly (and all of us slack off on occasion) then the search engines will LOVE you and send you lots of visitors. 🙂
5. I can get my thoughts out much easier in a blog post than in an article. Sometimes I turn my posts INTO articles, but that’s a whole ‘nother story.
Since this is a game, I get to tag some friends to continue it…
http://the-pajama-mama.com/ – Leslie
angelawills.com – Angela
http://www.themenumom.com/ – Christine
There you go, my friends!