Hi I’m back with another “FREE Money-Making Content for You” Friday!
Friday is the day where I give you free content that you can use — and profit!
Today, I have a new rebrandable report. It’s called “PLR FAQ for Bloggers”
Here’s an excerpt:
Let’s talk shortcuts. We all have limited hours in the day, so how can we get more done in less time? PLR is one of my absolute favorite shortcuts for
any online business owner. Unfortunately it sometimes gets a bad rap and is oftentimes confusing to bloggers.
Awhile back I asked my readers to send in their biggest questions about using PLR in their businesses. I answered them all in this document.
I hope it is helpful!
To Rebrand the report, see instructions below. There are two opportunities to profit with this report.
Just follow these instructions .
1. Open this .exe rebrander file. Your security settings may ask you to confirm that you DO want to run this .exe file before you can open it. It’s an “all in one” rebrander, so it’s much easier than the old style ones.
2. Click on each program that you’d like and enter your affiliate ID. Neither is required, but that’s how you earn money.
- your_Clickbank_ID – This is your username for Clickbank.
- EasyPLRID – This is your ID for the EasyPLR.com affiliate program. Learn more here.
3. Next, click the “Rebrand” button.
4. A pop-up will ask where you want to save the new file. Save it somewhere you can find it.
5. Please open and check the rebranded pdf to make sure everything branded correctly. Just open that pdf and mouse-over the links inside. Also, click on one or two of the links inside to ensure everything is working as it should be.
6. Now the fun starts! Spread that report all over the internet for maximum exposure and profits!
If you’ve never done this before, here’s a video that I recorded for another rebrandable report that demonstrates how the software works:
Example How the Branding Software Works
Of course, if you have any questions, contact my help desk and we’ll help you out. (Please include your Clickbank ID and any other links if you need help with branding.)
That’s it for today. Have a great weekend!