One of my recurring nightmares (other than finding out that I never really graduated high school because I missed a class) is that one of my customers will say to me “I bought your ebook and the information is good… but it’s SO ugly that I almost returned it.”
My PDF’s are NOT Pretty!
If you’ve followed my stuff for more than a minute, you KNOW that I am design-challenged. I do my best, and I hire good people, but I have always been jealous of my friend, Ronnie Nijmeh, for his “pretty” PLR that he releases and his pretty pdfs!
Mine are functional, and informative, but never… pretty.
The problem with ugly ebooks is that the perceived value is lower than another ebook that may be identical in content.
Yes, let me repeat that.
You may have the EXACT same quality content, BUT… if the competition LOOKS more professional – they seem to be WORTH more! (ouch again…)
Well, Ronnie came out with a new tool that knocks my socks off. So, we jumped on a webinar for a quick demo of it – simply because you can’t really understand how easy it is to use – until you do watch it in motion.
I started counting and he had a PROFESSIONAL QUALITY report done by the time I got to “21 Mississippi’s”.
You need to watch this if…
- You’re buying PLR but not using it.
- You’re publishing a newsletter but it’s boring.
- You’re sending out free reports but they are BLAH.
- You’ve got ebooks, but the covers are… ugly!
- Or you’re publishing on the Kindle but are struggling with the formatting.
- You’re a Virtual Assistant who helps people with any of the above.
- You’re an Affiliate Manager and your clients want to sell more stuff.
Because ALL of your problems are about to fly out the window.
Watch this video… and then click on the link below for a special offer from Ronnie.
If you’re in a rush, just download the video here:
Ronnie has put together an awesome bonus package for members – which will be you, if you sign up through the links on this page.
You’ll get -
- $100 coupon toward PLR.me PLR content!
- Regular Customer-Only Q&A Workshop
- $100 off (if you get the annual package).
If this tool looks like something that can help you in your business, here’s the link to check it out…
Thanks for watching! And, yes, of course, you may share this with a friend. Please do!