As you’ve probably heard, legendary hero Zig Ziglar passed away today.
Inspiration to so many… such a loss.
I found a video series on YouTube on Goal Setting that I’m enjoying. I wanted to share with you. First, though, I’d like to share my favorite quotes from Zig, and, of course, some of his training on Amazon.
My 15 Favorite Zig Ziglar Quotes.
1. I believe that being successful means having a balance of success stories across the many areas of your life. You can’t truly be considered successful in your business life if your home life is in shambles.
2. People often say that motivation doesn’t last. Well, neither does bathing – that’s why we recommend it daily.
3. People don’t buy for logical reasons. They buy for emotional reasons.
4. You cannot climb the ladder of success dressed in the costume of failure.
5. You do not pay the price of success, you enjoy the price of success.
6. Expect the best. Prepare for the worst. Capitalize on what comes.
7. A goal properly set is halfway reached.
8. Failure is a detour, not a dead-end street.
9. Your attitude, not your aptitude, will determine your altitude.
10. Remember that failure is an event, not a person.
12. Money isn’t the most important thing in life, but it’s reasonably close to oxygen on the “gotta have it” scale.
13. Statistics suggest that when customers complain, business owners and managers ought to get excited about it. The complaining customer represents a huge opportunity for more business.
14. People who have good relationships at home are more effective in the marketplace.
15. Success is dependent upon the glands – sweat glands.
Awesome, right? I agree.
Check out Zig’s Best-Selling Books and Audios on Amazon:
Here are those videos for you.
Goal Setting Video 1:
Goal Setting Video 2:
Goal Setting Video 3:
If you want to share how Zig has touched your life, you can leave a comment on his Facebook page for his family to read. http://www.facebook.com/ZigZiglar
Thank you for sharing my day.
PS. What’s your favorite Zig quote? I’d love to hear. There are so many good ones.