I recently had the opportunity to meet Danielle Miller the Toolbox Teacher at Ken McArthur’s IMPACT event. We sat in the same room for 2 days before we said much of anything to each other. But, once we got started — we realized we would be friends for life and, also that we really needed to talk about business and brainstorm on a regular basis. (We’re thinking beach house in September, so stay tuned for the chance to join us.) 🙂
You know.. she’s one of THOSE people. The kind who thinks and says what’s on her mind. (The kind that I like.)
Danielle’s bio – so you understand WHY I had her on the show beyond “I like her”:
I have been a special education teacher for over 10 years, working with students of varying ages (from preschoolers to adults) and disabilities, including those on the autistic spectrum. Teaching in this field has taught me many, many things: perseverance, patience, the amazing power of the human spirit, a never-give-up attitude, the knowledge that no matter what the disability, expectations should be high and never be compromised…the list goes on and on.
Do you need help focusing? Do you know your “why”, but are not sure of how to get there? Do you set goals, but have difficulty with prioritizing and completing the goals you set? If you feel you are destined for bigger and better things and want someone to help you gain focus, clarity and a plan for achieving your goals, we need to talk!
I encourage you to follow Danielle on Twitter and keep an eye here for more news about her soon. (We have plans.)
The audio recording of our interview is at the end of this blog post. Just look for the “play” button and listen. It’s free!
Paid “Must Have” Tools & Resources Mentioned in this Call:
- Blog i360
- Bob “the Teacher” Jenkins Courses
- Mastermind Groups (Note from Nicole: Mom Masterminds was the First One I Joined back in 2005 and I’m still a member.)
Free “Must Have” Tools & Resources Mentioned in this Call:
- Mind Maps Reference: Free Mind
- Teleseminars Made Easy: click here.
- Discover Product Creation: click here.
People who have Influenced Danielle
Takeaway Points from Danielle
- Don’t Try to do everything yourself.
- Learning is Good, but focusing is better.
- Surround yourself with positive outward-thinking people.
Nicole Trying to Tell a Story again… I meant this one: Donkey, Man & Boy by Aesop. The moral? ” “PLEASE ALL, AND YOU WILL PLEASE NONE.” (I knew it was something like that!) 😉
Listen below and leave me a comment about your thoughts and/or who you’d like to hear as a guest in a future episode.
Comment and Win Coaching with Danielle!
After listening to the show, comment below and you’ll be entered to win a half hour of business coaching from Danielle.
Here are some ideas.
– Tell us something you learned from the show.
– Tell us something you’re changing after listening.
– Tell us about a time when you fell flat on your face and had to get back up.
– Tell us a time you took a risk and it paid off.
One winner will be chosen from all “non-spam” comments by using Random.org.
PS. Click to learn How to Record Podcast Interviews like I do.