Today is Day 20 of the Home Office Fitness: Increase Productivity & Lose Belly Fat Challenge. (<â€“ If you’d like to join us, please do. Weâ€™ll be repeating the same series of exercises for one more week, so you can jump right in.)
Yesterday Was the Team Computer Butt Contest: Whoâ€™s the Squattiest?! Challenge
Here are the results:
- Joel = 620 – Woo hoo! Came out of nowhere and kicked butt!
- Arika = 501 – Girl power!
- Kevin = 435 – Go, Mr. eBay!
- My Mom = 350 – Old Ladies RULE!
- Judi = 310 – Way to power through the whole day!
- Susanne = 286 – I’m gonna tap into that competitive power. After the first 200, you thought you were going to die, but you kept on trucking!
- My Son = 290 – Go buddy! It’s hard work trying to catch Gramma.
- Me = 260 – I had a pulled muscle in my leg, so I’ll catch you guys next week, for sure!
- Erica = 180 – Way to keep on truckin’.
- Lisa Marie = 170 – AND you did the shuffle workout, too?! Wowza.
- Traci = 100 – Our Month 2 Superstar. Thanks for jumping in. ((hugs!))
Grand total of â€¦ over 3000 Squats!
EVERYONE Who participated is a winner in my eyes. The positive attitude and spirit of the competition was awesome, and I thank you all for making it FUN!
Joel ->Â Your Choice of the Prizes Below.
Arika -> Next Choice of the Remaining Prizes.
Kevin -> Next Choice of the Remaining Prizes.
The prizes are:
- $25 towards any purchase at www.EasyPLR.com
- Copy of Homepreneur Habits (one of my favorite reports!)
- A pair of Handerpants mailed to your home. You know you want them!
- Susanne’s Freezer Cooking Guide (e-Book). Giving you less time in the kitchen, and more time to do your Fat Loss Quickie Workouts!
To claim your prizes, email my helper at email@example.com and she’ll set you up with your prizes.Â As far as I’m concerned, you can each pick the prize of your choice, even if you ALL want the Handerpants.
Research Shows the Exercise DOES Improve your Productivity and Focus.
Here are some references to check out when you have the time…
Exercise – Brain Rule #1 from John Medina, the author of Brain Rules: 12 Principles for Surviving and Thriving at Work, Home, and School
Scott also turned me on to Dr. John Ratey, author of “Spark: The Revolutionary New Science of Exercise and the Brainâ€ who has done amazing research in the area of how exercise impacts brain function.
I love this quote by Dr. John Ratey
â€œExercise is the single most powerful tool you have to optimize brain function.â€
If you click here: “Spark: The Revolutionary New Science of Exercise and the Brainâ€Â You can read an excerpt from the book (by clicking on the “look inside” area on Amazon). Dr. Ratey has done extensive research on kids at a high school in Illinois with some dramatic results. Showing the connection between exercise and brain function and productivity. Very important stuff.
Ready to Get In Better Shape, and Get More Done During the Day so you Can Make More Money?
When you’re ready to join the Fat Loss Quickie program, click on the graphic below.
Itâ€™s only $20 for all of your quickie workout videos, a personal trainer who you can ask questions here, plus my awesome community of kick-butt marketers sweating with you and cheering you on.
Please post your updates or I’ll track you down on Twitter!
Letâ€™s find 10 minutes every day to get healthier so we can enjoy the LIFESTYLE that weâ€™re working towards.
((hugs)) to all.
PS. If you havenâ€™t listened to my interview with Scott Tousignant yet, here it is: Interview with Scott: Achieve More in your Business
Note: You can follow all posts by keeping an eye on the Computer Butt category to the right.