I got tagged again. This time by Kristie T of http://www.webmomz.com/blog/
I’m supposed to share my Top 10 list of things I want to accomplish before I die. (Not too morbid for you, I hope?)
Here’s my Top 10 list of what I want to accomplish before I die, in no particular order:
1. Travel with my mom overseas. My mom grew up in a small town, and lived there most of her life. She now lives in Pensacola, with me. However, she has never really had much of a chance to travel, especially overseas, so I want to take her on some regular trips. I have a bunch planned. (In fact, I’m learning Italian, for our first adventure, right now!)
2. Go on a cruise. Never been on one. I want to see the Southern Cross in the sky. Almost got to in Miami, but I couldn’t quite be sure.
3. Get both my kids through college and see them happily married to spouses that are warm and loving. Hopefully, with guidance, I can help to lead them down that path.
4. Start my own foundation. I have a few ideas for non-profit organizations I’d like to create, but just haven’t researched enough to figure out how to do it.
5. Buy a house for my mom. Again, I want to make sure she’s always warm and safe and has a cozy place of her own.
I guess I’ll have to come back with my next 5… I’m blanking now. 😉
Please feel free to share yours. I could easily list 100 things I’d like to DO before I die, but accomplish? That’s a bit harder.
So, who wants to play next? If you don’t tag yourself, I’ll tag you.