Welcome back to Productivity Week. Today’s the last day of this sneak peek. I sure hope you liked it!
Here’s my day so far…
1. Got up and got everyone out the door. Then was a little lazy and played a few games of FreeCell.
2. Checked on Facebook & Email for emergencies while drinking coffee.
3. Checked on sales from yesterdays promos to see how they did.
4. Poked around on http://fiverr.com for a bit.
5. Made and ate breakfast. Eggs with roasted veggies today.
Now, I’m ready to rock and roll.
To do next…
1. Finish this blog post. 🙂
2. Mail EasyPLR.com lists something cool.
3. Finish writing this month’s IncomeCPR.com lesson today. It’s turning into a beast. YIKES. 🙂
4. Post a “Free Content for your Blog” Friday.
5. Answer the interview requests that I got to promote BlogCPR.com today so they can go live next week.
6. Possibly mail affiliates or friends personally about BlogCPR.com to see what I can do to help them promote. If not this week, then next.
7. Set up a coupon for a promo for a JV partner who wants to promote.
8. Connect with a coaching client who requested a phone call.
9. Possibly train on the new help desk with my techie gal today.
How’s your day going? What’s on your agenda?
Please post your to do list for today as well as your progress. Looking forward to it!
Hugs and high fives,
PS. Be sure to swing by and comment at Susanne’s blog, too: http://www.affiliatetreasurechest.com