It’s nearly an epidemic. I swear.
Smart businesspeople who either don’t outsource at all or who barely outsource.
Perhaps you struggle with one of these things? (Time for one of my famous doodles…)
If you’re not following the doodle, the list of items include…
- Lack of Time
- Don’t think you can afford to outsource
- You’re not motivated to outsource because it’ll take work.
- You can’t find someone who is motivated to work.
- Don’t know what to outsource?
- Afraid to outsource?
- You don’t have enough confidence in your business model – to think that it’ll pay off.
- You don’t have enough confidence in yourself as a leader or people manager to even begin.
What is stopping you? Talk to me. I want to know.
Tonight, I’m doing a webinar with David Perdew of NAMS about Outsourcing. It’s geared towards the 300 level – which means for people who have started to see success and are making a living online – even if it’s not what they’d like it to be yet.
However, even if you’re just starting to make money, I hope this will be helpful.
And, don’t worry… if outsourcing is scary to you, it’s ok. My entire presentation consists of those doodles — so you don’t have to be afraid of any big corporate talk. It’s just common sense stuff for us small business folks who need to know how to outsource better.
Come on by. You can watch the replay here: Nicole Dean webinar 10/05/2011
However, only NAMS members will get the recording forever. So, if you want that, you’ll need to be a member of NAMS. (You get tons of other stuff, too.) Click here to check it out and note the coupon on the page ( MyNAMS85) that drops the price by 85%.